夹心大便
不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1
1/Customer=C Waiter=W
C; Waiter, come here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
2/Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3
A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)
B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)
C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)
D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)
A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)
E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4
123 welcome,please!
1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)
A:5 people
1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)
B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)
1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)
Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)
D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)
B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)
E:tomato juice (番茄汁)
A:and you ?(向邵)
C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)
A:me too (我也一样)
1:wait a minute !(请稍等)
2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)
A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)
2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)
A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)
2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)
A:medium(五成熟)
C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)
2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)
E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)
D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)
B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)
D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)
B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)
2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)
B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)
2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)
ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)
12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)
A:waitress
1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)
A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)
Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)
1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)
3:I’ll come .
What can I do for you
A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our
mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)
A:ok
关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
、人生海海
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。a: can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?b: here you are.给您。a: what’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。b: do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(after a few minutes.)过了一会儿。a: i can have the check, please.结帐。c: george. let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) aa制a: no, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。b: cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?a: charge, please. put it on my american express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)a: do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?b: no, i am afraid we don’t.没有。a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。b: that’s fine.我们明白了。(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3-good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. a table for two?早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?-yes, by the window, please.是的,请给我靠窗户的。-this way, please.这边请。-thank you.谢谢餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4-good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. here are the menus. would you like to drink something first?晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?-i'll have a coke cola with ice. what about you?我想要可乐,你呢?-a n apple juice, please.苹果汁-thank you. here we cola with ice and apple juice . are you ready to order now, gentlemen?谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生-no, we are still looking at the menu. maybe you should recommend something for the main course?没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?-certainly. the t-bone steak is very good. i would suggest that you try this.当然可以。t-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。-that's a good idea. i love beef steak, i'll have the t-bone steak.好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。-how would you like it cooked?/how would you like you steak done?你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?-rare ,medium,medium well,well done.三成,五成,七成,全熟
vincent'sir
英语点餐常用的情景对话如下:
1,Clerk:Good afternoon, sir. Can I help you?
店员:下午好,先生,您要点什么?
2,Steven: I’d like a beef-burger, a French fries and a milk shake, please.
史蒂芬:我想要一个牛肉汉堡,一份薯条和一杯奶昔。
3,Clerk: What flavor would you prefer, sir?
店员:请问您要什么口味的?,
4,Steven: I’m not quite sure. What do you have?
史蒂芬:我也不知道,你们有哪几种口味?
5,Clerk: We have strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and banana.
店员:有草莓,巧克力,香草和香蕉口味。
6,Steven: Very well. I’ll try the banana flavor.
史蒂芬:好,我要香蕉口味的。
7,Clerk: Anything else, sir?
店员:还要什么吗?
8,Steven: No, thanks. That will be all.
史蒂芬:不用了,谢谢。这样就好。
不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way p
英语点餐常用的情景对话如下: 1,Clerk:Good afternoon, sir. Can I help you? 店员:下午好,先生,您要点什么? 2,S
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way p
1、Good afternoon! Sir, madam, it is the two? 下午好!先生,女士,是两位吗?2、Yes, there is the
优质英语培训问答知识库