英语口语对话材料food

  • 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    90

大庆张总
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语对话材料food

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

s泡沫之殇y

已采纳

对话教学在小学英语课堂教学中的实践目的,主要是对学生在特定环境下的英语对话能力进行培养,以提高小学生的英语口语水平。我整理了关于食物的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

May:

I feel like eating some jiaozi.

我想吃饺子。

Tom:

OK. Let's go out to eat.

好啊,那咱们出去吃吧。

May:

No need! I know how to make some too…let's do it from scratch.

不用了。我会包饺子,我们自己做吧。

Tom:

But I don't know how to make them at all.

可是我不会啊。

May:

I'll teach you how to- it's very easy to learn.

我教你,很好学的。

Daniel:

We are in the restaurant now!

汤姆,我们到了饭馆了。

Waiter:

May I take your order?

可以点菜了吗?

Daniel:

I'd like to see the menu, please.

我想看看菜单。

Waiter:

OK, here you are.

好的,给你菜单。

Daniel:

Thanks. I am starving. Let me see…What's this, shrimp rolls?

谢谢。我快饿死了。让我看看……这是什么,虾球?

Waiter:

Oh, it's rice rolls with fried shrimp inside.

让我看看……这是什么,虾球?

Daniel:

Twenty five yuan is a little expensive.

25块钱有点贵了吧。

Waiter:

There are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren't enough rolls.

一碗里有二十个。如果面卷不够的话,还可以免费再点一些。

Daniel:

Sounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls.

听上去不错。我们就要这个,两碗虾球。

Waiter:

OK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else?

好的,虾球。还要点别的什么吗?

Daniel:

We will have this one first and order something else later.

我们先要这个,一会儿再点别的。

Waiter:

OK, wait a moment please.

好的。请等一下。

Edward:

Waitress, a sweet and sour fish and a stir-fried shredded potato.

服务员,给我们来个糖醋鱼,再来盘炒土豆丝。

Waitress:

OK. What will you have as a staple?

好的。主食吃什么?

Edward:

One bowl of rice and one bowl of noodles.

一碗米饭,一碗面。

Waitress:

Would you like something to drink?

要点儿喝的吗 ?

Edward:

A bottle of beer, please.

先来一瓶啤酒。

Waitress:

Warm or cold?

常温的,还是凉的?

Edward:

Cold.

凉的。

149 评论

睡不死也睡

Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

很好,能给我些酒吗?

Sure, is dry white wine OK?

当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Do you like the food here?

您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

I am glad you like it.

很高兴您喜欢。

Can we have the bill now?

我们现在可以结账吗?

Sure. It's $100.

当然,总共100美元。

Hey!That food was can't eat another you sure you don't want another dish?

嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

'm stomach isn't growling at me any more.

不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

I know what you 'm so full that I can burst.

Shall we go then?

我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

I'm all you for the .

我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

You are welcome.

不客气。

A:Can you manage chopsticks?

你能用筷子吗?

B:Why not? See.

为什么不能?看!

A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

B:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

A: Two number 3s, please.

A:我要两份3号餐。

B: All right. What would you like to drink?

B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

A: Diet Coke.

A:健怡可乐。

B: Regular or large?

B:普通杯还是大杯?

A: Regular, please.

A:普通杯。

B: OK. Anything else?

B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

A: No, thanks.

A:没有了。

B: For here or to go?

B:在这里吃还是带走?

A: For here.

A:在这里吃。

John: Eating is a real passion for me.

约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

Sharon: Me too.

莎伦:我也是。

John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

Sharon: Good idea!

莎伦:好主意!

345 评论

jiajia1994

英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习! 1 A: Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges? 能给我一些水果吗?这些橘子要多少钱? B: Seventy cents a piece. 一个7角。 A: How about this one? 这个怎样? B: Sixty cents a piece. 6角一个。 A: Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet? 哦,我要5个7角的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗? B: Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece. 当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算了,一个只要8角。 A: I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial. 我听你的,我买3个试试。 B: Thank you very much and anything else? 非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗? A: That's you. 就只要这些了。谢谢。 2 A:Health is very important for our healthy foods plays a very important role in do you think is a healthy diet? 健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食? B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients. 健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。 A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays? 现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件? B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators. *** 应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。 A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days? 为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生? B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority. 因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。 A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently? 最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病? B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease. 我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。 A:What’s your eating habit? 你有什么饮食习惯? B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way. 我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。 A:How do you keep fit? 你怎样保持健康? B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time. 我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。 A:Do you have fast food very often? 你经常吃快餐吗? B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape. 不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。 A:What are the advantages of transgenic food? 转基因食品有什么优点? B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance. 转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。 A:What do you think of instant noodles? 你认为方便面怎么样? B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives. 一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。 3 W:I like Chinese food. 我喜欢中国食物。 M:I like Chinese food, too. I like dumplings best. 我也喜欢中国食物。我最喜欢饺子了。 W:At school, we sometimes have Chinese food for lunch. 在学校,我们的午餐有时是中国食物。 M:That's good. We eat Chinese food only at the Chinese restaurant. 那很好啊。我们只能在中国餐馆吃中国食物。 W:My mother can make some Chinese food. 我妈妈会做一些中国菜。 M:Really? That's wonderful! 真的?太棒了!

92 评论

相关问答

  • 英语对话材料双语

    英语对话教学生活化是指在对话教学中,从学生的生活经验和已有的知识基础出发,联系生活背景,将对话教学活动变成学生认识生活的一种体验,以此激发学生积极参与对话教学的

    Coco爱美食 3人参与回答 2024-06-12
  • 日常英语对话材料

    日常英语口语对话材料 语言学习就是要来用的,英语口语用得最多的就是日常用语了。下面是我分享的英语口语对话材料,希望能对大家有所帮助! A: I haven't

    冬日恋鬼 2人参与回答 2024-06-11
  • 英语对话材料口语

    其实对话都不难的,只是你平时很少说而已的学英语就是要多说Don't afraid of losing your face建议找个英语角,固定的环境能让你提高迅速

    油炸妹子 4人参与回答 2024-06-10
  • 英语口译对话材料

    Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?艾米,你在这呆了多久了?Amy: I came to China on June,

    umaumauhauha 4人参与回答 2024-06-12
  • food的英语对话

    Wang: Hi, Lucy! Welcome to China.Lucy: Hi Wang. Nice to meet you.Wang: So what d

    隔世的童话 4人参与回答 2024-06-11